What I've been playing - Level 309 Jun 2018 Backlog 3ds backlog coop nintendo pokemon switch zelda oxenfree football-manager powgi
- Oxenfree. It’s a short 5 hour point and click adventure, highly recommend it. The story was amazing, don’t go looking for spoilers! If you haven’t played it, go and play it now.
- I started playing Ocarina of Time (again, didn’t finish) . Maybe I’ll try again later in the year.
- Almost finished Mario+Rabbids. Need to go back and finish that off at some point.
- Got stuck into Football Manager Nintendo Switch Edition taking Bangor City to the top of the Welsh Premier League three years in a row.
- Play a little bit of N++ every day. There’s 4000 levels, it’s gonna take a while. 4 hours, 0.048% complete, 1029 deaths… yeah the tweet has a typo. oh well! I quite like how bite sized it is.
- Played quite a lot of Powgi Wordsearch with Milly. This is a surprisingly fun co-op game. Who knew how angry you get when someone finds the word you’ve set your heart on finding….
- Played a bit of Rocket League but didn’t get into it fully. Maybe with the next update.
- Tried to get into Pokemon Ultra Moon. Shit, that’s a slow game. Let’s hope that the new Switch pokemon games aren’t this slow. I think I got to the second island before becoming bored out of my mind.
I am currently deep into Disgaea 5. I think I’m a healthy way into the story, but I keep distracting myself with the Item World. It’s pretty much one of my favourite games ever. Between that, and N++ I’ve not been playing much else.
My Hitlist for the next few months. Pretty heavily 3DS biased, because it’s gathering dust and I have a ton of 3DS stuff I’ve not got to yet! Expect the next gaming update in September.
- Dragon Quest Builders (NS)
- Retro City Rampage (NS)
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
- Zelda Picross (3DS)
- Pullblox (3DS)
- Mario Tennis Open (3DS)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (3DS)