Here are my goals for 2019. Most of these involve self improvement of some sort, and crucially don’t involve simply cutting things out, or a fixed number of things to do a week or whatever.. Each year I’ve said ‘exercise 3 times a week’, ‘no energy drinks’…. Well that doesn’t end up happening.
2018 was a great year, and 2019 will be even better!
Spend time improving yourself mentally and physically #
- Lose 3.8 stone (24kg) by the time you’re thirty (413 days and counting!)
- Become proficient in Python coding
- Dabble some more with Pi/Arduino stuff
- Complete certifications such as project management through work
Enjoy what you have #
- Play the games you already own. You can have 2 ‘joker’ games throughout the year though because you’re going to buy them anyway…
- Read the books on your (virtual) shelf.
Cook more, drink less, be healthier #
- Learn to cook from Amelia (my wife)
- Drink less alcohol, less coffee, less energy drinks
- Drink more water