Monday 10th January to Sunday 16th January #
Last week I said these were my goals for the week:
- Continue good sleep hygiene
- Finish Fellowship of the Ring
- Fill Apple Watch rings every single day
Sleep Hygiene #
My latest time asleep last week was 11:19pm on Saturday night but during the week they ranged between 10:25pm and 11:15pm. Forcing myself to be in bed by 10.30pm and reading if I feel like it or otherwise just going to sleep has been going well.
Finish ‘Fellowship of the Ring’ #
As I read every night before bed (see above) I was able to read a few hundred pages this week and finish the first Lord of the Rings book.
I will probably read a non-fiction book next.
Apple Watch Rings #
I failed hard on this goal.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday went well, and gradually fell off a cliff from there.
I need to be more mindful that when I’m busy at work; I need to make time for my health as well as my hobbies. Projects at work really ratched up over the course of the week and I hosted about seven hours of video calls on Friday. This really finished me off and ruined any notions I had of having an active weekend.
Goals for Week #
- Continue the good sleep habits you’ve worked hard to establish.
- Consider why you aren’t being as active as you want to be and make better choices that mean you have a better chance of completing the rings every day.
- Pick up a game (or games) from your backlog and make progress towards completion.